Friday, September 23, 2011

Atomic Roses (album)

The Legendary Pink Dots, C30, 1982
  1. Of All the Girls... - also on Traumstadt I
  2. What's Next? - also on Traumstadt I
  3. Playschool - also on Traumstadt I
  4. Sex - also on Traumstadt I
  5. Closet Kings - also on Traumstadt I, Four In One, and Legendary Pink Box
  6. Spiritus - also on Traumstadt I
  7. Hauptbahnhof - "1982 Version" also on Traumstadt I and Legendary Pink Box
  8. The Wrong Impedance - also on Traumstadt I
  9. Passing Thought - also on Traumstadt I
  10. Atomic Roses #1 - "Two-Part Pulsing Keyboard Version" also on Traumstadt I
  11. Ideal Home - "Ka-Spel Version" also on Chemical Playschool 1 and Traumstadt I
  12. Atomic Roses #2 - "Two-Part Pulsing Keyboard Version" also on Traumstadt I
Notes:
  • Other than "Ideal Home," this consists entirely of new songs (with the obligatory mutilated samples from older songs throughout), though both "Sex" and "The Wrong Impedance" share commonalities with older songs.
  • Most songs end with sudden bursts of feedback delay, and many feature this effect throughout as well.
  • All songs were subsequently compiled on Traumstadt I with the "Apparition" tape.

No comments: